Monday, May 18, 2009

beginning.

here i am.
using blogger once again! haha i guess i'm just tired of wordpress.

sometimes, change is good.

Recently, i've been pretty restless, or say wormish-like. Don't know why. Guess it's just the stress. One thing i know, i'm not alone.

My brothers and sisters all over the world are facing the same trials and this is when FAITH shines the brightest in the most trying of times! this was certainly an uplifting encouragement by my leader =)

life's really tough, but i'm really glad mum, dad and jie are there for me. Even though we hardly talk during school days especially, i know you care and love me. and that's all i need. Thank You.

I can't believe myself! it's 11.18pm now..and tmr there's a major chem lecture test of 3topics and here i am, blogging. how encouraging huh?
anyway i can't squeeze anymore information into my brain already. so it's pointless if i mug on. haha self-consolation..

if one day, you feel the world is against you, what will you do? it's easy to run away but difficult to press on.

have a good week and take care guys.