Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello!
some random shots to start off!
me and daddy at the fish market in plaza sing. yummyyy~
jiejie and me

perlin, me and suyi. gettin' ready to go choir rehearsal!
victoria concert hallme and jingru


something is seriously wrong with me.

I just don't seem to excel in my studies, even my passion for singing is against me. The whole world seems to be against me and i just don't know what to do. sometimes i feel like there isn't anyone around you whom you can confide to. you just don't know what to say, or rather, you don't feel like saying it.
so in the end, it's just me.
but i'm glad the horrible day is over. 21st May 2009, you will not be part of my happy memory.

on a very happy note, tomorrow is JJ TALENTIME 2009 finals! yipeee it would be held at NTU auditorium, 1200 seating! simply amazing. it's gonna be a super grand and exciting event that everyone's looking forward to! so thankful.

ouch. i'm having muscle aches for no apparant reason. perhaps i played a couple of sports this week.. boo.
let's see, badminton..table tennis..ran 2.4km with my friends..and yoga today made my body ached more =( oh well. at least i know i'm exercising! & developing more muscles! muahahaha~

tests, tests and more tests will be coming up next week before term2 ends and holidays begin! YAY YAY YAY!!!!! play!!! oops i meant. study!!!
alright thumbs up! & have a good weekend!