Saturday, May 30, 2009

you're precious.



Today, a friend messaged me and thanked my cell group for praying for her grandma's recovery. And this got me thinking of my own grandpa in the hospital. I love him so much. He's someone whom I respect and someone close to my heart. Ah gong, please get well soon.


Yesterday was simply an exhausting day. Even though school ended early, michelle, emelia and i stayed on to play some sports. It was a day for us to rest, yet we insisted on exercising. Pretty ironic huh. So we played basketball and volleyball under the scorching sun! A good work-out and a good tanning session.


Moments later, rachel joined us and we took many many photos! in the field! (still under the scorching sun..) all thanks to miss photographer, Ummu moo moo =)


dead beat.


took a nap for 4 whole hours. And later in the night, I promised that I'd better start on my individual report for SMa. So i did 2 paragraphs. Not that bad eh. As I took a glance of our common test timetable, I freaked out a little. And gave a little sigh.


Took some time to see how long more before the day comes. And i realised, hey! There's hope. Made a pact to study and revised whatever stuff I haven't been attentive to. Really, there's hope. Books, don't give up on me too.


If I must boast, let me boast of things that show I am weak.