Saturday, July 11, 2009

finally, physics, chem and math block tests are over for me.
never did i expect myself to survive through 2 papers in one morning.
thank God.
but the papers are sure tough. unexpected questions came out and i stared at it blankly, trying to recall what i've learnt but to no avail.
i put in alot alot alot of effort already..and the best i could so i shall not think negative.
putting my fingers cross.

today, the air smells real good. not that my nose is sensitive, but really, the air is refreshing! maybe because it rained today. so the cool breeze made every disappointment i had earlier disappear =)

i was out for more than 12 hours today. and it felt pretty good.
i went to church right after school for Bible study (yay!) and service!
an awesome sermon! and i am humbled once again.

just made a things to do list and WOAH, so little time, so much to do!
coming monday will be my Alevel chinese oral exam! hmmm it seems like just yesterday i took my Olevel oral exam!
i seriously need to prepare myself for this oral exam. this means alot to me for my entire chinese grade!
gah. how about the other work left to be done..sigh.
gotta learn how to prioritize more effectively i guess.

i'm still pretty worried for my two dear classmates who have been quarantined since wednesday cause of suspected H1N1. rest well and have a speedy recovery friends! keeping you guys in prayers.
jiayou! fight the germs!