Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm extrememly glad that my internet is fixed! That explains why i've been out of reach from my blog for the past 2 weeks.

AYG.
AYG.
AYG.
AYG.
AYG.

...

is the other reason.

Today I'm feeling emotional.
And i mean, really emotional.

Haha perhaps it was my suggestion earlier to talk abt touching stories.
Thank you hannqian, shihan and christine for your time. And of course to your wonderful touching stories that gave me lots of goosebumps and made my nose turn sour. (& made shihan cry..)
Once in awhile, i guess it's good to get emo. At least it makes you think and i mean, deep thoughts.
I've been so so so busy with AYG and catching up with my studies and i just don't know if i can actually handle the stress. seriously.
how i wish i can get back on track with my dear chemistry, mathematics and physics.
ahh this is insane.
just gonna do my best, and let God do the rest!

all the way guys!
remember, if you aren't going all the way, why go at all?

take care!