Friday, July 31, 2009

my week

i was just reading this off my friend's personal message on msn.
it says,

Some poeple will love you for you. Most people will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

and i mean, really, humans are soooo.. weird.
well, what i feel about the sentence.
the first part means to accept. the second part means to please. and the third part means you can NEVER please EVERYONE.

okay this week has been so to speak, a rollercoaster ride.
if i'd say things didn't improve, i'd be lying.
but if i'd say things are good, i'd be lying again.

got back midyrs and the turn out was bad.
though i already expected these results, i'm really disappointed that distraction got the better of me during the period of intense revision.
but what is done is done.
not gonna brood over it.
i'll pick up my momentum of working again.

i was tlaking to feli yesterday and she really encouraged me to reach out.
and not to sit back because the world is hurting.
it's really a burden to see so many people around me, empty inside. like how ting would describe, zombies.
all they worry are earthly things.

i don't wanna become dry.
CLEAN MY HEART LORD.