Saturday, July 4, 2009

oh gosh, i can't seem to keep myself away from the comp ever since my internet got fixed ytd.
And i'm seriously reminising all the times i had in school with my friends. miss you guys terribly.
i was listening to 'Footprints in the sand' about a million times and it just made me cry, over and over again.

oh yes, i was suppose to mention on my blog that hq can drink FOUR & a HALF bowls of soup in one go!
it all happened on 2nd July 2009, swissotel, dinner time.
i'm totally awed.

okay, after receiving an email of the dates for CTs and recovery lessons, i had shivers. one thing i know, i'm not scared. Just unprepared.
STRESS is coming.
i really don't want to feel so bad over what i'm going through right now. the tough times. And i mean, not just studies alone. but other stuff in life that i care about.

how i wish i could smile it through and at the end, having people patting on my shoulder, saying well done jolyn.