Tuesday, July 14, 2009

today i stayed home.
had a bad flu.
though i'm still pretty annoyed with my constant sniffing and coughing. i'm much better.
so thanks to all those who dropped me a message of how are you and my dear friends who cheered me up after a call in the afternoon.
it's a great feeling to know someone cares for you huh.

when i'm sick, i usually give myself an excuse that i should rest. so i'll tuck myself in bed for the whole day.
but today, i didn't!
i actually studied! i did my work!

perhaps it's just a psychological thing. that i know i have to do my work or i'll lag further.

oh. EOM. i've still yet to do it.
searched for an article already and i swear i'm gonna do it right after this post =)
thanks emelia for reminding and pushing me to complete and hand it up asap! hahaha though poor mr goon is complaining of not able to finish marking our work..

tomorrow there'll be econs test! 5% of promos. gotta strive hard. every percent counts man.
on hind sight, econs is boring and complicating.
but the truth is, it's pretty interesting and conceptual. takes mcuh of common sense.
so unless you don't have common sense, you should be able to do well =)

alright, how's this blogskin? i like it cause it's clean and it speaks much of my current feelings.
i'm gonna come clean.

i'm in love with this song.

拥有 - theme song from 跑吧,孩子

看不到你眼里的泪滴  
却听到你坚强的呼吸  
多少汗水和多少经历  
也听不到你疲惫的喘气 
   
你跨出的脚步越是艰辛  
我们的心就更加的靠近  
就这样傻傻的继续前进  
剩下的只能听天由命

Chorus:    
我们什么都没有  
也没有轻易的低头  
我们什么都没有  
也没有放弃的念头    
不管路要怎么走  
不管是谁牵着谁的手  
只要我们的心  
紧紧相扣
我们就什么都拥有

uplifting words. (love the chorus!)
let's just be contented with what we have.