Saturday, August 15, 2009

REALIZATION

answers to questions raised in my mind.

i know HOW God wants to challenge and prosper me in my life!
through,
THE PROBLEMS, THE TRIALS AND THE TRIBULATIONS.
the studies, the friends and the family!

All He wants me to do is to meet a need and heal a hurt!
i'm not sure if i'm already doing it or have i even started?
it seems unclear to me sometimes and i wonder if i'm actually doing it right.
putting my trust in Him gives me the assurance that He will make a way for me no matter what because His Love is so BIG, even bigger than all the hurts of the world, much bigger than anything else!
a big Amen to that.

summing up, life is a test and a trust.
and this, i shall place safely in my heart.

sometimes, i really wonder if i have a talent.
everything seems pretty superficial. it's feels as if i ain't good at anything.
well, i guess encouragement can be a form of talent huh.
being good at words doesn't mean you're a good encourager, does it?
being sincere at words makes the difference.

oh well, if it is to be, it is up to me.

TO END OFF, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST JIEJIE!! I LOVE YOU <3
as the old saying goes, ONE YEAR OLDER, ONE YEAR WISER!