Monday, August 31, 2009

you just don't know how happy i am!
really, i can't express how so proud i am.
the joy is all inside and i just wanna scream it out! NOWWWWWWW
so many great things happened today and i thank God for that.

my magic performance for teachers' day concert today was let's say, the greatest and definitely the best experience i will NEVER EVER forget!
i mean, look at me.
i think i have grown!
i am no longer the quiet and insecured girl.
in fact, i feel confident of myself!
i am not afriad to show people who i really am!
and that's all that matters right? ;)

i sincerely with with all my heart, love to thank all those wonderful people who have been constantly giving me your unwavering support. i feel it. and you know that i really appreciate it.
your cheers, your hugs, your pats, your encouragement, everything you have done touched me and truly gave me strength to believe in myself.
if that's not love, i don't know what is love.

thank you teachers for your very kind comments too =) have an awesome teachers' day!

seeing old friends again brought many flashbacks of how our friendships progressed and last.
i am glad that no one of us changed in any way.
had a whole lot of fun at esther's house! being random, crazy and just ourselves!
it's been quite awhile since i laughed till my stomach cramped, jaw-dropped.
i felt true happiness.


Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honour one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervour, serving the Lord.
(Romans 12:9-11)