Wednesday, September 30, 2009

today's math paper was pretty much a disaster.
so many application of integration questions!! the topic which i lacked practice, sadly.
but i've gotten over it!
now i shall focus on my chem and physics papers! last two papers! till we BREAKFREEEE!!!
hahaha yeah!! 6th Oct 6th Oct!!
thinking about all the fun activities i am gonna have after exams are just making me soooo excited!
but of course i will enjoy myself even harder if i did my best in the exams!
;)

i am very very satisfied, and very touched by the ending of Heart of Greed yesterday!
good ending.. oh mann i really love it!!
Mr OK! haha he's my favourtie character in the show! what a nice guy.
guys like him are really rare these days.


went to the library to study with michelle last friday and our library study sessions always have a drawing time. hahaha so these are our master pieces!


michelle's drawing =)

i drew this ;)