Thursday, January 21, 2010

Be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord.

HAHA rachel and i have been calling michelle 'weirdo' and 'freak' for i-don't-know-what reason. hahaha mann michelle is really quite annoyingly hilarious at times.
it's not a bad thing mich! (if you are reading this) It entertains people :)

this week had been one of the most exhausting week since 2010 started.. perhaps it's just the pretty strenuous PE.
Maybe i'm just unfit, or maybe because of another reason, I feel much weaker than last year. Now, just a few sets of execises, and i get really tired already.
But i did do regular workouts during the holidays so...Sigh, probably signs of aging.

Recently, i can't sleep because of the pain in the back. So if you see me with eyebags or puffy eyes or whatever, it's not that i am deprived of sleep, it's because i can't get to sleep with all the discomfort.
People tell me sleeping is the best way to stop thinking of your troubles, but now i can't even get to sleep.
but then again, with all these problematic issues in my life, i shall stop asking God why do i have so many problems, what did i do to deserve such burdens, instead i have found the purpose for everything. By no means to weaken me, but to strengthen me.

I am in a sudden mood to write songs again!
I think it's good to express yourself in different ways :)