Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hey, I think I've met you before!

Hahaha yesterday i made a new friend again! She's two years younger than me, and when i introduced myself, i knew that she was not shy to strangers.
Then i sensed that she kept looking at me somehow. I don't know. Just felt that she was staring at me, even as i am talking to some others.
Yes then suddenly, she said that she think she saw me somewhere before. On a bus or something.
But then the funny thing is, she can't remember what bus was it, where and when it took place. Then i burst out laughing because it's either i have another look-a-like or the world is seriously quite small. And wow she has wonderful memory of recognizing people she came across with :)

Haha okay my point is, such a small world we live in!
Isn't it true that the friends we have are somehow friends of another friend you know! It's like everybody is connected to each other in some way.
Hah! This reminds me of Globalisation.
Ok right, anyway, i think making friends really widens your social circle and also your networks to the rest of the world!

So, try to let down your hair once in awhile and go out there to make a new friend!