Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No such thing as endless storms.

On saturday, i experienced something i always believed in but never actually witness or experience before.
Giving kindness and kindness given back to you.

I was on my way home on the train and found an empty seat.
A crippled and haggard old man walked in, supposedly finding a seat.
So, the only right thing to do is to give up my seat for him.
He sincerely said thank you to me.
I smiled.
Then, at cityhall, many passengers alighted so there were many available seats.
And he shouted out to me that there are seats over there and continuously pointed at all the empty seats.
He wanted me to have a seat :)
Wow, we are merely strangers.
And there is this old and haggard man, kindly informing me that there are seats or say, inviting me to take a seat on any of the available seats.
I was really grateful and touched.

Oh man, just when i was just doing what is common sensically right to give up your seat to those who need it more, with no condition whatsoever, the very thing i know is that the kindness is given back to me.
I am truly blessed by this experience!
Now, no longer do i believe, but i know that when you give, it will be given back to you.
The first step is still to give yeah :)

J2 life is starting to heat up but still, equally enjoyable.
I am starting to like maths once again because of our new teacher, who teaches well enough for me to understand and learn something after the lesson.
I am trying to love chemistry even more as i do my consistent revision.
I am still trying to focus more on physics and not take it for granted that it's manageable. The truth is, physics will be tough unless you grasp the concepts well.
And I never stopped loving economics!!!

I'm really trusting God for breakthroughs!
whether if storms rise in the process, the glory at the end of the storm is always a clear sky once again, sometimes even rainbows appear :)