Sunday, January 17, 2010

selfless sacrifices are worth because we live to love.

I have to make an extremely important decision very soon.
And this probably the main reason why i'm stressing out these days.
Oh God.
Really hope this will come to pass soon :)

It occurred to me lately that love really do transcends all boundaries!
The feeling of caring for the ones you love, helping them when a need arises and loving them despite of our differences is really a great great feeling.
Even occasional how are yous are simple gestures of your concern for somebody.
I think it's really not that difficult to be nice :)
It's just a matter of choosing to be others-centered or self-centered person.

Have been praying for three good friends of mine in particular again and again. For breakthroughs in their health and studies.
I believe my prayers are answered :)