Friday, March 19, 2010

All that glitters are not gold.

Wow, i am glad to say that my one-week break had been pretty productive thus far! Haven't been lazing around, thinking that it's the holidays so rest more, work less...in fact, i've been catching up as much as i can. Haha yet, this is nothing to be exceptionally proud of, because it's something i ought to do as a JC student, not something i have a choice in escaping from.

I have created a JJChoir blog (website, rather) under Mr Darius Lim's command. So, it's up and ready to excite more readers i hope!

http://www.jjchoir.wordpress.com/

By any chance or free time, do pop by this blog i've put my heart and sweat in. Now, i realised that blogs are not easy to create, especially if it is not a personal individual blog and you have to start from scratch. Plus, there will be strangers reading it! So, that's additional pressure to make the blog as interesting as possible :)

Oh yes, chem tuition crash course on energetics this morning. 8am. Yes that's right, it was that early. Meaning, i had an early wake up call, travelled to diary farm on a sleepy friday, caught my bus on time and had my eyes closed for 20 minutes on the rather bumpy journey which is commonly known as 'Bus sick'. The crash course really came crashing on my memory of what i have learnt last year which left me clearly uncertain. So, the 4-hour lesson came in pretty useful and definitely not to waste.

Today, i fought against conveniences and helped a friend of mine even though i was extremely exhausted and the favour she asked was really very inconvenient. But thank God i still decided to do it because i love her and love makes people go the distance!

Ok, i am really doing my best in everything now. I am thankful for friends who know my heart, and for close friends who know what i am thinking and how i am feeling without me expressing anything. People who care are truly God's blessings :)

And people who aren't very nice, it's okay, i will continue praying for them. Till one day, i find myself telling them hey, that's a kind thing to do or hey, that's so sweet, that's when i know my prayers are answered.

P.S: I'll be joining two talentimes this year! One inside and one outside of school! Thank god for opportunities :)

P.S.S: Please get well soon mich, of your cough, rach, of your flu and hq, of your diarrohea!