Saturday, March 6, 2010

Scars are stonger for life.

Chemistry lecture test on monday, jiayou!
I am still thinking if i should run 800m. My heart says yes, my mind says okay, but my legs says no. I really want to do my part to bring glory to bikila, yet i get the feeling i will regret if i run. Either way i will regret actually.

It's a nice feeling when a old friend of yours talks to you one day and tells you that she still remembers the way you were, the impact you brought into her life and the words you said that changed her. I may not be the best leader in my secondary school days, but i am glad my peer support and guides' juniors still remember the things i have done and the person i was :)

This motivates me once again, to continue doing what i'm doing and stepping out in faith even when the going gets tough!

Haha Jemaine, my blog is not emo! It contains reflections you see :) so there are happy and sad moments.