Sunday, May 9, 2010

Before I leave everything behind, I just want to give my best...

I am settled in my comfort zone right now - my bed. Unwilling to close my eyes and fall asleep. I am going against convention. I am listening to nice songs and blogging at the same time.

Sometimes, I think. About what children in South Africa, Thailand or even Sri Lanka are doing now. Are they in their comfort zones? It is like we are just worlds apart, we are faced with school adversity (pretty much) but they are faced with life adversity. Huge unexplainable difference, but I trust it is in God's Will. It is these brave strong warriors fighting for survival who teach little spoilt brats to be appreciative of life and it is us, blessed children, encouraging these poor children to keep staying hopeful.

I have made a decision to shout out, Oh happy day! Happy day! everyday when I wake. And I believe this will really help to lift my heart up high even as I step into school every morning! You should have morning words too, it does work, it really does!

You might not want to hear anything else, but to whatever situation you are in now, or whatever answers you might need to burning doubts and anxieties, just one word, GO.