Monday, May 3, 2010

Economic policies are made to correct economic problems. If so, can personal policies be made to correct personal problems?

I don't know how else to express how packed this week is going to be. Econs test, Math Lecture Quiz, GP test...Extra lessons, remedials and anything alike.
But one thing to look forward to, JJ Talentime 2010!

People around are falling sick, and I suspect the due cause is perhaps, the more than 33 degree Celsius high weather that is terrible enough to be a killer to my back. Yet, we still ought to carry out our daily routines despite the heat. The weather must not be an excuse for laziness...

I'm thankful that I did make a right decision to pop over at my friend's house today to catch up and check on her (in a way). I made my way to Tanah Merah on an early Monday morning, and just like any other passenger in the train, I didn't have sleepy eyelids like people who were going for work, in fact, I plugged in my earphones and listened to my all-time favourite hits, took out my Econs notes and read throughout the journey. Productive. And everything that was going through my mind was, not in any form, dread, but happiness.