Monday, June 28, 2010

Today was...hard fought.
I think I had given a pretty strong front already. If I was alone at home, I would probably have yelled and wailed and struggled on the floor like a baby demanding for milk. (Heh!)
I really think I have become quite tolerant. I don't think I am afraid of injections, insect bites, whatever. I think I've been through much worse situations. This is good, it is increasing my AQ. (Oh, it stands for Adversity Quotient.)

I do not think that I react to situations very well. There's always much more to learn.
I believe all of us have experienced times when we acted impulsively or spoke carelessly. This is a mistake we all make very often and this should be a learning point for us that we ought to seek to constantly improve.

This examination period is making me feel so... unreal to fantasy and far from idealism, in other words, welcome to reality.
I have accepted this fact already.

(I have been dreaming about someone lately. Oh no, please do not tell me I...)