Friday, July 23, 2010

Being sure and certain that Love is the reason.

Every now and then as I begin to see things in a different light, I find it extremely helpful as new perspectives are gained. I see the little things that may be insignificant but very much valuable.
The people around me, are undeniably the people who have influenced me in one way or another. Be it their habits, or lifestyles, or even certain characteristic behaviors. Mostly their beliefs, I feel.
Even as I try to discern right from wrong, I am aware of the mistakes I made along the way. Thoughts like I could have handled this better, or I could have tried to stop that from happening, crash through my mind each time I committed a mistake. And I do try to learn from it.
All my imperfections are pushing me down but my optimism just keeps pulling me up.
I am really thankful for all that is given to me and with all I have, I always try to do what I can to bless people around me.
Each time I feel that there's a limit to what I can do, I stop to listen.
Everything I can offer I give you.