Saturday, August 7, 2010

Arise My Child.

I suddenly have a seriously bad feeling for prelims. I feel quite unprepared and this is quite ironic considering that I have cut down on many activities just so I can study at home.
This certainly proves that I haven't been working smart. Gee, I really don't know how else I should do.
I am really motivated to do well but I can't deny that I feel so physically tired most of the time. And I really don't want to use my back condition as an excuse. Although it's really been affecting my life. Lately, it's been so bad that I can't really get proper rest and the concentration I need for revision. It's just so distracting.
Tyring various means to make it better and still believing for a miracle or something magical to happen.

Very rarely, but it occurred to me before that I just want to close my eyes and wake up only when I want to. And then, I think again, isn't that escapism? And I arise because I dislike it.