Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello I have a chemistry paper later. Now it's morning already.
Heard of the darkest hour is that before dawn?
Thought that it was pretty encouraging for my current situation.
My therapist said she wants to see me in two weeks' time. What does that mean? I think it's clear enough.
I went home feeling really heavy. And unfortunately, math paper the next day was horrendous. Though I was already expecting myself to feel that way, yet part of me thought that I did put in a considerable amount of effort to study well for it despite being caught in a physical and emotional struggle. But now that it is over, I am just plain excited to attend the math crash course weekly. Just so to improve in the fastest time possible.
Even as the year is coming to an end, it comes as a huge shock to see myself as who I have become today. Many things come to my mind each time I think of an incident, memory and even person that had changed my life whether in a small or big way.
I look at the trials I am facing and I think, hey you weren't that scary after all. I did overcome. And for some that I didn't manage to overcome, I gain little insights and experiences that are sufficient to tell little stories of my own.
It is hard for anyone to imagine the life I am going through with this vexatious back condition of mine. Though very common presently. I mean, it's my major examinations I am taking this year. I know, really that I have to work harder than anyone else.
I am so very thankful to have a God who loves and stretches my capacity all the time. Giving me the positivity to carry within me even as I have to go through miles and miles of trying moments.
I got to stay strong. For the glory of God.
Ultimately, I am still able. I believe I can do greater things because I have done things that have proven a simple theory that, love really makes people go the distance.
I have Jesus in me. That's why I have love in me.