Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Truth is...

I want to stop living on drugs. Painkillers.
Pain is the only thing we can kill, though.

I hope that I can be more ready when the time comes. Same goes for those who love me.

Do you know that listeners get it more when you vent, rant and confide? You release, they absorb. And so, learning point for all of us is to be thankful.
Do you know that encouragers deserve enouragement too? Sadly, they are often overlooked as positive people until people take for granted that it takes effort to encourage. And so, learning point for all of us is also to be thankful.

Overwhelmed with my incessant ways of trying to learn something more about life and people. I don't know, we will never know when we will be done.
So, making the best out of everything gives worth. Definitely not the worth of gold.