Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Give thanks for and in all things

The major examinations are officially over and through this period, I would really want to give thanks to God for his grace and peace, my family for their unwavering faith in me and my ever so supportive friends!
To all those great fellow warriors, you have done it. You got through. You emerged!
Thank you for not giving up together with me.

It had been honestly, a tough and trying hold-on for all of us and I am really so moved actually, that two years of college life have come to pass and that we are rightfully heading to a brand new phase of our lives. Different paths... with different goals. And it is always this time of our lives when we start to become more anxious of our future and the things that we got to learn to carry independently. More freedom really means more responsibility it seems, and it is really all part and parcel of life... we all need to grow up.