Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Keeping a right attitude and a straight posture. That's the way.

I don't know if what I am doing with my life now is good. Or not so good.
My friends think it is cool to have a life like mine. To get to somewhat live purposefully and meaningfully.
On the other hand, my parents think I'm spending too much time with the hell lot of activities that I have. Things that are not just what is written in my schedular but what is always spontaneously sprung forth.
I do enjoy them. Alot.
Of course, I try to make it a habit to strike a healthy balance between the core few that matter most to me.
I want to earn money soon again. With the multiplying goals that I have, I need the finances.

Stay cool friends. You will get into serious mess sometimes. Falling into a mud hole or getting caught in the rain. But your best friends will tell you when your face is dirty and they will gladly share with you their brolly. No need to get so tensed up. You are already blessed.