Thursday, August 25, 2011

Humble Happiness

Heading the Family Day Carnival this Sunday.
A social enterprise project. Citi-YMCA Youth For Causes 2011.
Very very experiential!

Giving tuition to little kids. Not so little. Average?
Ok, Primary.
A total of 9 different kids of different ages from different walks of life and with different English grades. Realised how much effort I had to put in for the past 4 months and thinking if I did helped them improve in any way. I hope so... At least I am a teacher who gives them sweets!
;)

Thinking if I were to just concentrate on the positive and not on the pain aching madness back, I will be fine.
Mom says chicken did this to me.
Chicken meat.
Me, chicken lover.
So she says I eat too much.
So right now I will control my diet. I became officially fruity.

My lunch today consisted of 1 banana, 1 piece of papaya, 2 pieces of honeydew, 3 pieces of guava. Ha. Wondering if I could survive on these f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
Hope I don't have to. Goodness.

Well, cheer up friends! Someday you will know, and I mean really know, that you don't have to get things you want to be happy. You are blessed to be a blessing.