Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life is not a drive by.

Hello, just thought that you might be expecting some kind of news if you have read my previous post.

That's right, you got it, I... (Wait for it...) PASSED. Officially a legal driver! I think I was dying of happiness yesterday.

Because, if you knew about what happened just before my test, how bad my day started, you would have imagine how I was feeling prior the test and how the odds were totally in my favour eventually.

Truly, God never fails to turn things around when you begin to put your trust in Him. And He comes right on time.

I am so touched to know how supportive my family and friends are. Appreciate all the congratulatory calls and messages and words of encouragement... Means so much to me. Felt as if I was getting married.