Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Atypical Twenty-seventh November

You know, I seldom write about my day because everyday is atypical. I have no typical days, or so it seems. But I shall attempt to write about my day, 27 November 2012, in one single paragraph. Sorry if it hurts your eyes. I like it written this way because it gives you the very idea that I am mumbling.

I walked into the male washroom today. Right in. Somewhere near to the basins to realise the difference in orientation. Dashed out to see a guy looking at me. No, judging me. Obviously embarrassed but as always, I still pretended nothing happened. Then, another incident took place in the right washroom when we wanted to exit the washroom. Took me a few seconds and a few silly actions to realise that I was actually fiddling with a very strange handle to the "Dry Riser". But well, my friends and I had a real good laugh. Later that day, I lugged my guitar to the music shop to get those broken strings replaced. Discovered how my guitar, though considered light-weighted, felt terrible on my shoulders. The culprit was the bag and the strap was extremely uncomfortable that I simply had to... bear with it. Alright, I need a new guitar bag. Pronto. How? Save money. Or I could send my wishlist to Santa. (Kids, please do not follow. This is called self-deception. You will know this when you grow up.)