Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Out for clinicals!

Life's been tough... it's been hell of a time for me since last week. Stress level has been going way too high and anxiety level at its peak. I know worrying doesn't work. So I am not worried, just feeling very stretched at the moment. I believe I will get better!

Apart from the pressure, I am nevertheless thankful for a good placement and supervisor. NUH is definitely one of the best learning environments in Singapore and my supervisor is one experienced clinician who is nicknamed, "Walking Encyclopedia". He is so knowledgeable that I feel terribly inferior. Well, that just means one thing, READINGS! Truly, knowledge is power. With knowledge comes good clinical reasoning and with good clinical reasoning, smart assessments and effective treatment can then be performed. I need to improve on my planning skills! Time cannot be wasted. :)