Saturday, September 26, 2009

bond

The following are lessons i've learnt in my life.
To someone else, it's nothing really.
But to me, because it's my life, it's something very very significant.
because i am feeling alot for it.
what may appear small to you may appear huge to someone else.

To sum it all, this is what i've learnt:

1) Love and sacrifice is never convenient. Did you realise that you have to go through leaps and bounds to prove that your love is true for someone?
2) My word measures my character. Have you been keeping to your promises? Are you a man of integrity, a man of your word?
3) My word is the expression of my nature. If you speak vulgarities, it just simply shows you are a vulgar person.
4) I know i'm just wasting time if i don't do something worthy about my life.
5) Sometimes, I don't need to pretend to be strong when i'm not.
6) Having a relationship with someone is a heavy responsibility, but it tests your love for the person.
7) It's not about the outward, but the inward.
8) If things don't work out, it's okay if you sit down, emo and think for awhile, but get back up and do something about it.
9) Standing united is falling when someone falls, and getting up together again.
10) I know that saying "I'll be there for you" without actually being there is just being superficial.


This is my word and promise to you, even if I'm not physically there, trust me that I'll be praying for you.

I know i've mentioned above, but i really feel the need to emphasize this again, to myself and to all.

YOUR WORD MEASURES YOUR CHARACTER.

go fulfil your convictions and promises you've made!
stop living with empty promises!


Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much. and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.
-Luke 16:10-