Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thank you.

15th December. I had my BIG day!
This year, God has been kind to me, I've got THREE consecutive days of celebration for my birthday!
13th Dec - 15th Dec. JOY.

Went to KTV on 14th to celebrate michelle and xuxun's birthday.
Great time of singing and bonding :)
sadly, 3 hours is not enough. At least 5 hours in KTV is more satisfying. heh.

Big day,
ting, zhenyi and teen came over to my place. Bought soooo much food!!
All the sweet desserts, tarts and all the cakes.
ooh mama, tooth fairy save me.
Then head off to Bugis at 4pm to meet esther, suyi, jingru and yingshuen.
And to my most delightful surprise, after i came back to pastamania from the washroom, they sang me a birthday song with the birthday cake!
Everybody in pastamania turned to my direction. Awkwardness but i was really really touched.
I so didn't expect that to come from them!

Since my curfew was kinda extended, we went to vivocity to hang out through the night.
Went up to the rooftop and chatted, played pranks (sorry to those who got pranked) and dares.
Got a little bored so we decided to go to the arcade!

As the night grew cold, it was time to go home.
Reached home at 11 plus and washed up, all ready for bed when mummy said she've got a birthday cake for me!
So she litted the candles and celebrated the end of my big day :)
A nice peppermint cake.

Wow, not only was 15th December a sweet day for me, it was a sweet day for my tastebuds.
Surely i'll gain weight. But in exchange for all the company and love, a few more pounds is nothing.

This birthday, i received lots of wishes and awww-messages from many people, even friends whom i ain't that close to. I am really very thankful and i can't name all of you sweet people here.
But i sincerely thank you so very much<3

I appreciate it alot and i thank you for appreciating me too.
Man, I feel loved.

Isn't it true that when you use all of your heart to love somebody and treat him well, that love will be given back to you someday, especially when you least expect it.
And i am certain there are really people out there who loves you for who you are.
I trust in God and Mankind :)

A toast to you! May all the birthday wishes you gave me be returned to you!