Sunday, December 13, 2009

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING SUNDAY FOR MONTHS <3

went for cell group meeting today (!!!), totally phenomenal!
i really feel so so so loved today, can't express my thanks and gratitude through mere words.
i received a great message and a deep impartation on kicking yourself out of self-pity and your comfort zone and to stretch yourself further, reach out and share your experiences and testimonies with everyone!

If you never did share about your life, it's time you do something!
who knows the person you're sharing with will get impacted in some way or another. maybe right? anything is possible!

the cell group celebrated my birthday for me after cgm :)
haha and for the first time, i had to say a short speech!
which i am pretty glad i said it well.
yeah and i love the hugs and handshakes from the girls and guys respectively :) hehe
LOVING PEOPLE <3
and of course the EXTREMELY NICE card and present!
i love the two really pretty BALLOONS :)
Thank you E405 and i love you all the way right deep down from the bottom of my heart.

now i can't wait for Thanksgiving Chalet!
and everything that comes my way.

The celebrations this week is gonna be HECTIC in a most enjoyable way.
celebrated with my family today for the most SCRUMPTIOUS dinner i ever had in ages. Cause it's with my parents and sister!!
Had an awesome jap meal, sushis, ramen and what nots. yum yum yum :)
end up with a heavy and bloated tummy.. hah consequences for eating too much.

I am terribly and awfully (meaning i can't wait!) EXCITED for Christmas!! Hohoho!
Christmas is not only a season of GIVING, but LOVING.
Not just the season of LOVE, but falling in love!
(quoted from city harvest's xmas musical)
i am seriously expecting a great deal of JOY during the Christmas week!
I hope you are as excited as i am!
because you will certainly be missing out if you aren't! i promise!

Let's be JOLLY friends!