Tuesday, December 8, 2009

relief.

i had a close to death experience on 7th December 2009.
two extreme emotions.
came back from a happy occasion, ting's birthday.
big heated argument with parents.
agitated but not the angry kind.
more of a panic attack.
hyper-ventilated.
heart beating so fast i could hardly count.
chest pain.
i can't breathe.
racing against time.
2 mins.
i really can't breathe.
5mins.
parents thought i was fooling around.
i can't breathe. help me.
8mins.
dad helped me up and gave me a glass of warm water.
went to back of kitchen and laid on the floor.
my body cramped up.
i can't breathe.
mum wanted to call ambulance.
but i said i should be okay by putting plastic bag over mouth.
tried to calm down.
took in deep breaths.
sister came home and calmed me down.
10mins.
recovery period.

i serioulsy thought oh no, this is over for me.
no one can understand how scary it was.
thank god i still remained hopeful to hang on.
the plastic bag saved me(:
and i'm going to the doctor later for X-Ray for my back.
and apparently after this terrible incident, my mum says i need go for heart check up as well.

and ting is right, even though sometimes your spirit is strong, your physical body is weak.
and when you are so close to death, you wouldn't be thinking of studies, school, problems and whatever.
you will probably think of the people and things you love.

thank you ting for being there through my recovery period.
couldn't have felt better without you.
and all those who sent me messages of concern.
appreciate it very much :)

don't neglect your health people!