Monday, January 4, 2010

Today i went back to school for chem consultation which was really a wasted trip.
Met up with shihan for breakfast at the hawker nearby and i was really glad i got to catch up with her :D seems like i'm not the only one out of the house most of the time!
Ms Elvina arranged to meet me at 11am but apparently, she had some meeting and she only came to us at 1230pm...
though i did do corrections for my worksheets and all, but still, i thought it was a session whereby i can ask her questions, i mean at least something more productive. but...well, i guess she has her reasons.
but on a happy note, i got to chitchat with shihan :)
shared music and talked about random stuff, stuff about our class...and how much we miss 09S15, like really alot!!!

oh man, i'd better stop thinking that i have very little homework, either that or i have alot of time to spare.
tests, work, tests, work, Alevels!!!
okay, once in awhile, i have to scare myself like that, at least to ensure i know that time waits for no man, especially lazy man.

sigh, i don't want to be lazy really. just that i really have alot of things to handle and think about.
sometimes i feel that my mind is so so so very much occupied that by any chance i see a math question, it irks me.
haha okay,
...
...
(just got self-motivated somehow)

yay :) i feel more determined now.

Anyway, i feel like shouting out that i love my sister alot alot alot!
i don't know, i feel touched by the simple things she does for me, and even the time she will occasionally come to my room to talk to me, to play the guitar and sing some songs for me and most of the time, we'll end up singing lots of songs together!

i like the way we harmonise when we sing songs together. i like the way she plays the guitar with so much enthusiasm. i like the treats she buys for me. i like it when she tells me what's going on in her life. i like the way when she scolds me for not eating a meal. i like the way she throws a tantrum when i (sorta) disturb her. i like it when she's there for me when i know i can't tell my parents about certain things. i like it when she recommends nice songs to me. i like it when she is so friendly towards my friends.

i like my sister for many things, but i love her with all of my heart because i know she is not by any coincidence my sister, my blood sister, my caring and loving yet sometimes annoying sister.

for those who have a sibling, sometimes you might feel so annoyed or even hurt by your kin, and you might even say things like 'i don't need you' or 'i'd rather not have you because i'm better of alone as a single child', but the truth is, one day you'll still come back to the arms of your sister or brother. It's just a special thing in the blood...kinship :)

So if you are guilty of constantly quarelling with your sibling (like now, yes i am talking about you), i'm sure when you guys look back at the immaturity you once had when you're older, it's then you start treasuring. Better to start early!

PS: I was talking about myself too ;)