Sunday, January 3, 2010

I watched Bodyguards&Assassins a few days ago with ting and teen. Surprisingly, a good show(:
Quite a depressing show actually. With all the good people sacrificing their lives so as to protect 400million other people. True heroes!

My 1st January 2010 didn't start well, or rather, it didn't start as good as i expected.
Ahgong got admitted to the hospital due to a bad fall on his head. Thank God his condition is stable now, however with stitches on his wound and occasional blurness..
my heart aches for him...

A friend of mine called me just now and she told me that she wants to update me about her life. thought it was quite funny that she wanted to 'update me'.
occasionally i thank God for such people! man, they actually took the initiative to call me to update me about their life and share how they have been lately and all!

Faiqa is leaving for Malaysia tomorrow permanently ):
as saddened as i am by that fact, i really pray hard that she will live well over there..
i'll remember you!

:)