Friday, January 1, 2010

Rejoice!

Every year i make resolutions, so there's no exception for 2010.
I like making resolutions because i want something to look forward to improve and acheive every year. It makes a new year really a new beginning :)

Jo's new year resolutions:

1. Able to serve my family in more ways and foster stronger bonds with dad, mum and sister
2. Lend a helping hand and listening ear to anybody at anytime
3. Discipline, patience and positivity in my studies
4. Healing for my physical health
5. Touch more lives and mend more hurts

And faithfully, i will lead my life well.
I am officially in J2! oh my, things will get pretty serious this year. No slacking, but striving!

Once again, i've got to get used to writing '2010' instead of '2009' when writing the dates on my schoolwork..
sometimes, it really tests how much i'm able to let go of 2009.

Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
-1 Corinthians 8:26-