Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank you, faithful servant.

I went through glorifying moments these past 2 weeks.
Hectic schedules but very fruitful :)
Christmas was a season of pure joy and LOVE!
Had a most splendid time with family and friends and of course, an abundance of praise to celebrate Jesus' birthday!
That's what Chirstmas is all about right ;)

Thanksgiving Chalet is the most heart-warming event of every year personally.
Seeing how all of us broke our heart and poured out our emotions of giving thanks and appreciation, never once failed to touch my heart greatly.

I have grown defintely. And it's really a nice feeling when somebody thank you for something you did for them, whether a big or small thing, because it is something that really matters to them.
I am truly so very grateful.

E405 is really a home I can take refuge in, whenever and whatever it is.
one day if the world is against me, i'll come home :)

i feel myself rising up to another level of breakthrough this coming new year.
a dear friend of mine just reminded me that i may be pressed on everyside, burdened and what not, but i am not crushed.

:)

Bring it on, trials.