Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today was really a bad day in disguise!
Just when i thought that "There goes my day..." this morning when the bus took so long to come, many unpleasant things happened on the bus, was late to meet rach and mich, missed the train, lost my balance on the train and knocked someone... today turned out to be a happy happy day!

I laughed alot today, no actually i laugh alot everyday, but today, maybe because lessons weren't that taxing, so all the not so good things that happened this morning totally didn't affect my mood for the entire day.

oh oh! the year ones are here!!! I don't know if i should smile or sigh. Regardless, i still welcome them with open arms :)
But then again, something all of us, year twos dread is the crowd in the canteen, busstops, everywhere!! Meaning longer queues and shorter time for break, and more packed areas along the corridors, squeezy squeezy...):
But of course i am not complaining or blaming anyone, haha, i'm just stating a casual remark :)
I saw a few SC girls!!! :D that's one of the joyous part for today!
I will find another chance to talk to them personally :)

Did i mention that i love my friends alot?
I don't care, i want to say again!!
Friends are truly God's blessings :)
I will treasure these blessings.