Monday, February 15, 2010

Day two! My parents set off for batam this morning, gave them a hug before they left home. Just woke up thinking that today will be yet another day of visiting relatives, but just without my parents around.

Later, pearl and i will be going to granny's house for lunch and to meet aunty and cousins before going off together to visit some relatives in the far east of Singapore, Tampines.

Today is total defence day! So the nation-wide siren is around to sound off pretty soon. I still remembered how i spent my total defence day two years ago. N.E.mation!II Prize giving ceremony. Top Ten finalist :) Our glory!

I am studying for Math test now, Permutations and Combinations...the topic i dislike most and the topic i need to improve on. Going to bring my notes for visiting today!