Friday, February 26, 2010

My life, will shine for all to see!

This is the most trying period of this year thus far, and i am starting to feel more motivated to live to my fullest because all the giants i am fighting against are of great challenge to me! It challenges my physical, emotional, mental and psychological strength.

It makes me feel more tough, more confident of the things i can do. And more faith in doing what i deem impossible.

Now it's 12am. I am honestly, extremely tired. I gave my all to complete as much as i can, consolidated most of the sports meet's participants list, organizing a birthday celebration for a good friend, talked to some pretty depressed friends before i become estactically worried, practised my choir songs for performance later.

Deep breaths.

I didn't eat for the whole day yesterday except for my break meal. Which was rice with vegetables only. Wow.
Sadly, there are no stock ups at home. No food. Except biscuits.
I feel like a bird, eating crumbs.

I'll just wait for a good meal later on.

Thank you to all who encouraged me or check if i was alright today! Really thankful.
I feel so blessed even though, there are just so many things i have to do currently, yet it's just so difficult to accomplish, and there are just problems you can't hide from, and there are friends with problems calling you up and seeking for advice or a listening ear. Of course i do feel burdened, especially when someone i know isn't doing well. Yet, somehow i still feel honoured.

I mean, only when you can be trusted with little things, then can you be trusted with big things. So, the fact that i am pressed with big things, it proves that i don't have to limit myself. There are really greater things that have yet to come!

When i go to heaven, i just hope i will have an exciting life story to tell. So, now it's my choice if i want to lead an exciting life!

Time to rest. Any minute longer, i will collapse.