Sunday, February 28, 2010

Worth.

I must be honest that I felt really broken recently. Perhaps, i had the most tears for the longest time i remember. Anybody in my shoes will understand how it feels to be restricted, to worry if i am still able to stand strong, to feel the urge to do the things i want without having to burden others, to long for others' acceptance despite my condition...and finally, the tremendous effort i've put in to not give in to despair.

I have many friends, many close friends, but who are the ones i can count on. I believe i have faith in a few already.

In any case, I will stop running away. No, not running. But running away.

Relevations:
I will rejoice and count all trials as joy. I will endure, hang in there and not cast away my confidence and faith.
We tend to question when we go through trials like "Why me?" because we do not see the end purpose while we are in it, but the fact is, we are maturing and our character is developed :)