Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Overwhelming mixed feelings today.
I am feeling so so so much for a friend of mine and i can't help but to think about it.
Her heart was aching, and there was nothing i could do but to break my heart for her. I really thank God for that moment i had with her, because i've learnt alot out of it. I really feel so humbled. No other words can express how greatly i am feeling after listening to her life story, a story i've never heard so true, so candid. I could almost read her story through her eyes! Wow, i feel so tired, so burdened for her. My heart is heavy.
Yet, all she needs now, is a good listening ear, and words of encouragement. So i'm most willing and will try my best to give :)

Most people around me are tired of being tired.

I am getting intolerant of people who complains about how life sucks when don't get the handphone that want, how school sucks when they fail a test, don't they know that there are more people who have a thousand more problems to take care of. How silly to get so bothered with stuff that ain't even life-threatening or heart-breaking so to speak.

Family issues, health issues, heavy commitments, a couple of problematic/depressed friends who need constant encouragement... and so on..
So don't they feel so small when they know their elephant problem is actually an ant problem to those with dinosaur problems?

Man, it's time to think about what you do to get out of your situation and stop sitting there and feel sorry for yourself. Get up dear friend!