Friday, March 5, 2010

Faith shines the brightest in the most trying of times!

I've got nothing to say today. Don't really feel like saying anything. But yet, somehow or rather, i ended up in blogger. So, i decided to post a post of nothingness. Ok, i don't make sense. Never mind, I am tired.

Thank god for everything and in everything. For the good and the bad. Nothing is going to bring me down! I will resist every temptation, every suffering, every heartache and every boundary.

I am working hard. Really hard. Using my time as wisely as i can, managing my schedule well enough to cope with the big and the little. I feel so stretched and i believe that's a good thing.

My sister is back home from her school trip! Missed her terribly. It felt different without her at home. Maybe i just got too used to the music she plays with the guitar, the songs we sing together every now and then, the chats we had when all seems grey... It's great to have a complete family. Pure blessing :)

Congratulations to you rachel! True enough, your best and your all came together as your glory and victory! Proud of you, buddy!