Friday, March 26, 2010

Come what may

I am learning new guitar strumming patterns! Excited to learn more from the handy youtube and my sister :)

This week had been horrible, not that i am being negative or anything, but honestly, it was pretty horrible. But i shall not go into the details because it's nothing worth remembering, but of course there are lessons that i have learnt throughout this horrible week that are definitely worth remembering for life.
One happy note was that i've come to know more about my inner self. The things i can do and the things that i can achieve if i keep believing. Nothing is impossible, really. It's just a matter of putting in the sincere effort to do it or not.

My friends are really very kind to me and i cannot help but to feel so touched and thankful for everything, even the puny little things they have done or simply the thought. Which really counts alot :) I am extremely grateful for the support and every single one of you means alot alot to me!

My parents and sister too, have been really concerned over my life recently and i know that really, my family are people whom i will never ever want to lose and i will do anything to keep them safe. Me being the youngest somehow gives me more power to protect daddy, mummy and sister with all i am. Filial piety is a virtue i respect the most above all other virtues.

Meeting up with secondary school friends yesterday was such a blessing! Besides the celebration of Esther's and Jemaine's birthday, we also got to catch up and soak in the warmth of one another's company! These dear old friends are just so precious to me and i do hope that we will remain so close in many many years to come! Like they say, make new friends and keep old ones.

I am so glad this horrible school week will come to pass, and tomorrow will be a brighter and happier day, claiming by faith! I'd pray that though suffering is tiring and painful, i'll still stay faithful, positive and to always find strength in every struggle. And i have to stop thinking that no one knows or understands.

Because i know. Surely someone understands.
I just got to believe.