Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stand strong on your own stage of fear.

I have a great feeling that my Sunday today will be a productive one. Now that mum and dad attended the parents' info session in school yesterday, they seem equally or even more excited for the upcoming Alevels than me! Excited is perhaps not the right word... hm, anxious. Yes, anxious.

So, mum is probably doing what she deems fit in my academics now. And me, giving her free reign as much as possible, knowing that i will benefit from all these deprivation of relaxation. Yet, of course there are certain limits to what she can do for me. All of which is up to me!

Singing makes me happy :) Because the choice of songs i sing expresses everything i've got to say and sometimes, it even indirectly reveals feelings that i try not to let it out! It doesn't really matter if you have a good voice right, after all, it's just the matter of having the confidence and courage to sing out, and not caring so much about how others think :)