Saturday, March 13, 2010

Never lose heart in the things you believe in.

These few days i've been doing my best to be someone better :) I have finally learned the art of sacrifice in my doing!

Life is going to be different (in a greater way) from now on!

My one-week school holiday is going to be a time well-spent, productive and enjoyable one! Time well-spent with my family and friends, productive in my school work and revision and enjoying every single thing i do :) I claim all these by faith!

Oh my goodness, yesterday's sushi buffet was very yummy at those first few bites of seaweed, rice and all that little things, due to pure hunger, but we became extremely filled up after that and walking became a seeming slight problem for us. Haha but we had fun talking and seeing one another's eating habits and all. Emelia, michelle, hannqian and shihan, i really enjoyed spending time together!

Since it's the start of this short break, I'd like to encourage all of you that even if you seem to lose touch with time, time is still ticking away no matter what you think or how you feel, time will not wait, it will just move on, it will not turn or look back to help you out if you've fallen, but you can never lose touch of your heart, because if you do, that's when you are merely existing, not living. Therefore, i have a strong urge to be frank that if nothing goes right for you, maybe your heart is tugging you, saying, "Don't give up on me."

My heart tells me that i will get well, and that i have to get well because there are more people that i need to reach out to. I am getting real excited!