Thursday, March 11, 2010

When you feel tired but you're still caring, giving and smiling, it shows alot about you :)

Random thoughts:

Recently, i've received a number of accusations. For things that i've done that i've no idea i committed or something that i deserve to be told. I've already learnt from my mistake and tried not to repeat it, but there's just something wrong, i'm still getting the fault. I am getting used to all these little rants. Yes, it's my fault, just blame it on me all you want.

Everyone is telling me, "Don't be stressed!" and i do take comfort in such words of concern :) Yet, it's really not easy for me. Because i do have other issues apart from school that i've to juggle with. And if i'm enjoying whatever i'm doing, be glad for me :) It's just the deprivation of rest that i'm concerned with. So, thank god the march holidays are here!

Most of the people around me this week are a little cranky, moody or stressed perhaps. The atmosphere is clearly very still, and there wasn't much laughter that i thought could help me de-stress.

Recently, i helped a friend brainstrorm on solutions to her friendship problem with someone. Such problems can only come from one source, misunderstanding. And the thing is, i used my personal experience as an advice to her :) I hope things are improving between them now.

I am starting to believe that i am given and entrusted with so many things to handle because i have the capacity to do it. That's what mavis told me :)
And the word to describe the process is being "stretched". Like a rubberband, but over-stretching will risk the rubberband to break, so sometimes, it's okay to feel tired and slow down. As long as we don't stop!