Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another week has passed. Yes, it's this fast. It's already the second week of June! And pretty soon, the start of another school term begins.

Mum had fairly well seen me working hard the past week and I am relieved that my discipline level is on track. I really don't want to disappoint my Mum. She really have high hopes on me and is constantly believing in me. So yes, I will do her proud.

There's something I can't put my mind off about. I feel sad about it. But I know I have to keep believing that one day I will not face such parental objection anymore. This means alot to me, and if you understand me, I am really sad.

I appreciate it alot when people ask me about my current life, even things that do not concern them but they still ask anyway, because these are the people who truly care. And these conversations just become some sort of a mutual sharing session and it's really a blessing because you'd never know what you can learn along the way! It's not about being nosey, it's just a matter of being a good friend.

That's why, treasure it when people greet you with a simple two-worded, "How's life?"
That person cares and loves you!