Saturday, June 5, 2010

Consolidating the bits and pieces of my thoughts

I have been practising the guitar alot lately and my fingertips are bruised. I don't mind because I enjoy playing the guitar.
I think the Bible is the only book that can give me peace in my heart. Because it's the truth and the truth sets me free.
I want to learn to appreciate my parents more. I love my family alot.
I want people to love me for who I am and not for what I can give them.
I cannot accept when people keep their pride when they are clearly in the wrong.
I need wisdom.
I deeply appreciate humble people.
I am stubborn in the things I believe strongly in, so don't be mad at me for being persistent sometimes. I know what I am doing.
I am always motivated to go an extra mile to bless somebody and to make someone happy when love becomes my only motivation.
I can be serious at times. But it doesn't mean I am unhappy. I may be facing a difficult situation. So, just ask me.
I need to learn to speak in a lower volume. I will try I promise.
I feel that we should be ashamed of our judging attitudes.
I know that speaking nicely will be helpful in many situations.
I feel that studying is a joy when you are in a nice environment.
I am able to tolerate certain behavior as long as I understand the causes of it.
I am a huge enthusiast of the arts.
I prefer musicals to recitals. But both are equally fascinating.
I love hand-made stuff.
I get frustrated when things spoil at a time when I need them the most. And I can only blame myself for last-minuteness.
I love dreams with nice endings because I want to wake up feeling happy.
I used to dislike coffee, I still do but strangely, I like drinking Mocha.
I feel that everyone in my life are beautiful in their unique ways.
I think the only way to conquer fear is to overcome it.